Big River Pizza came and catered our wedding; they were simply phenomenal. So many guests came up to me to tell me how much they loved the pizza. I was particularly touched when they found us in the hectic mix of the evening to ask us what we (my new husband and I) wanted on our pizza, without them seeking us out I’m not sure as we would have eaten! The pizza was so wonderful, fresh, and one of the best decisions we made around the wedding. Thank you, Big River Pizza!
Frequently Asked Questions
- How does it work? We arrive 90 minutes on average before the event. Set up our 10×10 mobile kitchen/tent and back our oven up to your area. Your guests watch us actually stretch the dough and make pizzas from our mobile kitchen. We serve a variety of traditional, artisan and signature pizzas family style. We replenish as needed.
- What is the footprint of your setup, and how much space is required? We require a level hard flat service. Driveways and streets work best. Our footprint is 10×25.
- What time do you arrive? Approximately 90 minutes prior to service time
- What is included? Paper plates, napkins and plasticware
- How long is a typical service? Typical service last two hours
- Does your setup give up smoke? Once we arrive and light the fire, the oven chimney will put out light smoke. The hotter the oven gets, the less smoke is produced
- How far will you travel? St Paul Area.
- Do you require electricity? We provide our electricity in most instances. We appreciate an outlet in close proximity when convenient.
- How is the pizza served? We serve 15” pizzas cut into squares served family-style from our 10×10 tent. There are a few instances when a food runner is required (additional fees required), those instances are generally when: Groups are larger than 100 people or when food is being served in an alternate location.
- What if it rains? We can still make pizzas in some challenging weather. Severe weather, 20 plus mph winds, and hail can shut down an event. A garage or shelter can be used to move our mobile kitchen into. We would back our oven up to (not inside) of the garage and continue to make pizzas.
We will show up at least an hour early to set up and start getting the oven warmed up. Though the pizzas cook really fast, groups of 100+ should expect pizzas to be served over 90 minutes to avoid long lines. Other side items can be added to help reduce wait times.
Minimum party charge is $3,000.00
Unlimited Pizza Buffet
- Adult $14.00 per person
- Children Ages 6-12 $10.00 per child
- Under 5 years Free
- Drinks/Water $1.50 per person
- Salad $4.00/Per Person
Additional charges apply for travel and vehicle expenses if outside of our immediate area, which will be fully disclosed when you book the party.
To reserve the date of your event, a 100% deposit is required.
- Sales tax will be added to the final invoice
- 30-day minimum written notice is required to cancel for a half refund
- In case of forecasted inclement weather, an event can be rescheduled with a 48-hour notice. If 20 MPH + winds are forecast we will cancel. We can serve in light rain. If no cancellation and we arrive the full invoice is due.